counter

Monday, November 9, 2009

Maltese Adoption - Adopted


Hey guys, i just rescued a maltese from one of my customers from bringing it to spca. They found him around Bishan 2 days ago. Stayed around the area for about an hour and went around looking for the dog's owner but couldn't find them at all.


My clients brought it home but their shetland could not get along with the maltese. Keep biting the maltese. They tried posting at forums for adoption but no one wants when they see this maltese skin condition. My client call me and ask if I am able to help if not they are going to send him to SPCA. I only have 2 hours (as they only gave me 2 hours) and how am I going to find people to adopt in such a short period of time.


Feeling very say to give up a small life like that, I decided to call them again. THEY WERE ON THEIR WAY TO SPCA!!!!!! OMG!!! I told them to turn back and I tried to foster the maltese for the time being while looking for a owner for this poor fellow. Their children was crying while on the way to SPCA and cried while handing over the maltese to me.


They named this maltese "DASH". He responded. Dash is super friendly with humans. He doesn't bother much with my dogs. He is just on his own. He doesn't seems to be an abused dog. Was recently shaved down by the previous owner, I guess.


I found that he have serious yeast infection on his body, ear and especially his feet. His owner might have give him up because of this. I suspect that he has kidney and bladder problem as his pee is very cloudy yellow. Maybe his previous owner has brought him to the vet for a series of steriods and antibiotics shots before.



Anyone interested to adopt him?
I estimated him to be around 3 - 4 yrs old.


Comments :

0 comments to “Maltese Adoption - Adopted”

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Copyright © 2009 by Wholistic Pets Guardians