counter

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Until we meet again, my Baby Girl!




Zhuzhu, you were with 2 other owners before you came to me. You came to me in the First Week of November 2007 because your previous owner couldn’t have you anymore.

I didn’t even know when you were born. I only know you were around 6 years old.

You came to me shaven down because your previous owner says you were dirty and you need to nurse your babies. You were given away because they didn’t want to continue using you as their breeding bitch anymore.

In my house, beside me there are only my other 2 dogs, Boyboy (Short-coated Chihuahua) and Sugar (Long-haired Chihuahua). Sugar came to me one month earlier than you. I have no idea that I will take you in too as part of my family and take good care of you till you leave me in my arms. I have no regrets having you around.


You came to me almost blind.

You came into my life when your health was not good. I am so sorry you were sick, but happy that you didn’t suffer more that you did.

I don't want to remember your ordeal of suffering so I won't describe your suffering while you were still alive with me. I want to remember all your funny antics and the way you showed me that you loved Boyboy, Sugar and Me.

Nothing can compare to the unconditional love and service that you have given me although its only a short period of 2 year plus.

You are always wagging your tail no matter what’s going on around you.

You always like to face the wall. Maybe you think there is someone there.



You had the softest hair I ever felt.

You have the sweetest face I ever see.

You hardly bark and are always lying around sleeping or follows everywhere I go in the house. It is just the house seems so strange without you.

When I left for work, I will bring you along. You will always sit there quietly and patiently waiting for me and wagging tails at my customers. I am very sure you have heard how many HUMANS said you are beautiful and lovely.



You hate bathing time. But when I have to bathe you, you never move around. You doesn't move around even I blow-dry your body. You don't move around when I brush your hair or when I want to groom you.

You are always the sweetest girl, happy to have anyone hold you, happy to be petted and paid attention. It was your favorite thing.

When it’s time for you to have your meals, you will always follow me around the kitchen to see what I am cooking for you. You just know that I am cooking for you.

You hate it when it’s raining and will always hides in a corner. When thunder strike, you will always walk around and squeeze to anywhere you can squeeze.

You hate it when I have to feed you medications. But you still cooperate with me and you took down each and every herbal medication that I give you.

You are always playing with Sugar. Running around the house with her. Chasing after one another. Always banging into things. You were so happy.



I know you have to go. I know. But I just couldn’t bear to let go of you. Which is why I keep trying and trying to extend your life staying with me. But I just couldn’t fight with the God of Death. Although over the years, many vets and friends told me to let you go, but I just keep hanging on. I have brought you back from going to the rainbow bridge so many times. I know it’s very tiring but seeing you gaining back your health each time you falls down, makes me so happy and relax.

From 26 September 2009 to 28 September 2009, you were so sick that you didn’t want to move and eat. I kept asking you if you would like to be with me longer, and if you want, walk for me and eat a bit.

YOU DID!!!! Each time I ask you, YOU DID!!!

You went to pee. You ate a bit. I know you totally have no more strength. I know. You couldn’t stand for long. I know you did it just for me and makes me smile.

I hugged you to sleep. On 29 September 2009, you left me on my arms. You looked at me. Boyboy and Sugar by your side. They know you have left them. They sat quietly and staring at you.

Zhuzhu, you will be in my heart forever. Thank you for being such a wonderful and faithful companion to me for almost 3 years. I love you more than I ever thought was possible to love a friend, and I will miss you every day. You are more than a friend to me. You are like my human daughter that it’s my responsibility to take care of you regardless of you being healthy or not. I’ll remember how you love me. I’ll remember how much joy you have given me.

I know you are not in heaven but waiting for me, for Boyboy and Sugar at the Rainbow Bridge. I know you saw my few other dogs who have passed on. I know you are playing with Baby (Yorkshire Terrier), Takky (Yorkshire Terrier) and Princess (Chihuahua).

It comforts me to know you are out of pain now and basking in the warm sun whenever you want to and playing happily.

I love you, my girl.

Thanks for being a part of our lives, little girl.

I will see you later.

Comments :

0 comments to “Until we meet again, my Baby Girl!”

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Copyright © 2009 by Wholistic Pets Guardians